Duotrigordle is considered a kind of Wordle with a higher, more challenging version for true word puzzle lovers. Well, instead of just guessing one word, your task is to find 32 words using only 37 guesses. There will be 32 panels on your screen, but you can just focus on typing words one at a time. By solving the boards in horizontal blocks and using colored clues, you have to find as many correct words and timed phrases as possible. You can play Duotrigordle and share your best score with your friends online instantly!
How to play
1. Start writing words by typing any random letter you want. Use the on-screen keyboard at the bottom of the screen. Letters will be displayed for four words corresponding to four horizontal rows at the same time.
2. When 5 letters have been typed, press the "Enter" button. Continue to fill the table with words. You cannot guess all the words on the board, so the board is locked, and you can continue to guess the words on the next board.
3. Color hints will tell you how well you guessed. The box is green, which means you found the right letters and put them in the right place. Yellow indicates that the letters are correctly selected in the word but are misplaced. Gray tiles mean that these letters don't appear anywhere in the word.
4. Scroll down to see all 32 blocks. You have 37 guesses to correct as many words as possible.
5. Once all the boards are solved, you can share your results online.